We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Plants for Recycling & Refining of Used Lubricating Oil. The plants are offered on the following technologies:
- Wiped Film Evaporation ( Molecular Distillation / Short path distillation / thin film Evpaporation ) followed by clay treatment / regenerative clay process/ solvent extraction
- Batch Distillation followed by clay treatment / regenerativeclay process/ solvent extraction
- Regenerative Clay Process
- Solvent Extraction Process
- Hydro-treating / Hydro-finishing
- Clay Treatment Process
Wiped Film & Thin Film Evaporation: The Wiped Film Evaporator is widely used world over for re-refining of used lubricating oil . This is supplied as a continuous or a semi continuous plant depending upon the capacity and the location of the plant .The minimum distance between the evaporating surface and the condenser coupled with short residence time makes this process one of the best in the market. The clay treatment process, regenerative clay process or solvent extraction can be used for the purpose of polishing the distilled product, which is obtained from evaporation process, into supreme grade base oil of different viscosities.